Facebook: Invite all friends to event
So you have created an event, and wish to invite all your friends (or all friends in a circle), but don’t want to manually click all of them?
- Open the event in Chrome
- Click invite Friends and select the group (or let it stay in search for all)
- Scroll down to the end of the list, so Facebook loads all friends
- Open Chrome Developer (right click and select Inspect Element)
- Click the Console tab
- Click and change “Page Context” to an Extension
- Verify that it uses jQuery by typing
$('body'). This should not give an error
- In the console, type
Tada! All should be checked!